What I'm Currently Loving

  • the preview of "The Host" movie

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Things that annoy me

Ever since the receent closing of a certain reviewing site, I couldn't help but wonder whatever happened to the books I was told were in the mail in May 2011? And more importantly, where are the reviews that I had written? After some searching(thanks aol!) I finally found them. My reviews had been moved to a completely different site without my knowledge, and taking credit for them was someone I had once respected. Not only were they under the heading as her reviews, when I attempted to read all of my own reviews, the site instructed me that I had to open an account and friend this person before looking into her "bookshelf". A bookshelf, mind you, that is home to books reviewed by moi.

No comments:

Post a Comment